• The GOMACO T/C-5600 four-track texture/cure machine has the structural integrity to apply texture and cure up to 56 feet (17.1 m) wide.
• The T/C-5600 features GOMACO’s exclusive digital G+® control system with forward and reverse steering and grade control. It can be sensored off stringline or other methods from our sensor library. This provides ease of operation and accuracy while texturing and curing.
• The patented walking end car allows the T/C-5600 to turn its tracks and walk the end car in or out for additional frame sections to be added or removed.
• Tracks turn 90 degrees for easy transport. The T/C-5600 texture/cure machine’s transport height is 10.4 feet (3.17 m) with the exhaust pipe removed.
• The spray bar hydraulically folds 90 degrees for transport.
• An optional hot water tank on-board the T/C-5600 texture/cure machine can be used to flush out the cure pump and nozzles at the end of each paving day.
• Available with the following options: 1.) a texturing assembly for longitudinal tining; 2.) a 10 foot (3.05 m) wide transverse tining assembly; or 3.) the single pass transverse texture/cure option with a seven foot (2.13 m) transverse tining bar and a seven foot (2.13 m) folding spray bar.
The T/C-5600 texture/cure machine is capable of tining and curing in a single pass. It can be set up for either transverse or longitudinal tining and spray.
GOMACO T/C-5600 Texture/Cure Machine Product Presentation
2 minutes 59 seconds
GOMACO T/C-5600 Texture/Cure Machine
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport; Romulus, Michigan
2 minutes 3 seconds
It is now the technology that pulls everything together… G+ is the center that connects all of the resources.
The T/C-5600 G+ control console.
Once you experience G+ controls, you won’t be satisfied with anything else. It’s a control system that is both easy to learn and easy to operate. G+ expresses itself in easy to understand international icons and full script explanations. It operates in all the major languages of the world and in imperial or metric units. It has a lightning-fast processing speed and features two-way communications between the accessories and G+. Its instant digital feedback combined with the tight closed-loop electronic and hydraulic control creates a G+ experience that is smooth, efficient, and accurate. There is nothing on the market that can compare, because G+ is a proprietary system that was designed by our in-house control experts incorporating what we have learned from decades of experience in the field, and from what we have learned from you, our customer.
- Machine operation is simple.
- Machine response is fast.
- Troubleshooting is pinpointed, quick, and easy.
- Fault history available.
- Control from stringline, 2D, or 3D guidance.
A flat-panel 6.5 inch (165 mm) anti-glare display screen is provided with sensor-controlled backlight levels for superior visibility in all operating conditions. The screen is rugged and shock resistant in its construction to protect against dust, moisture, and rain. G+ provides a full color display on the control panel to illustrate the various aspects of the machine for set up and operation. A “run” screen on the control panel illustrates the various aspects of the texture/cure machine. It includes leg position, travel speed and percentage of drive, steering, travel information, grade information, deviation meters, and more. Newly designed icons and color graphics make it easy to understand and easy to identify the targeted functions. G+ receives a track speed reading from pulse pickups in the track motors to give you real-time speed and total distance traveled. G+ controls feature a detailed fault history with the time stamp, date, and information to track when each fault occurred. GOMACO’s G+ control system has been proven around the world.
Easy To Transport - The tracks turn 90 degrees, the spray bar and the work bridge assembly fold up hydraulically to make loading and transporting the T/C-5600 texture/cure machine easy.
The tining broom and spray bar are each seven feet (2.13 m) long, so transverse tining and curing can be done in a single pass or in two separate operations. The single pass transverse texture/cure option for the machine has a spray bar mounted to the tining carriage. The spray bar folds in 90 degrees for transport.
The T/C-5600 texture/cure machine features a walking end car with cure tank. Frame sections can be added or removed by turning the tracks 90 degrees, and walking the end car with attached cure tank to the required width. The walkway and railway telescope with the walking end car.
Tracer Texture Control For Transverse and Longitudinal Tining
• The transverse tining undercarriage has 12 inches (305 mm) of hydraulic vertical height adjustment and is controlled using a sonic sensor, allowing the tining carriage to trace the slab elevation.
• A sonic sensor traces the slab with the transverse travel of the tining broom. The depth of tining is controlled by the hydraulic height adjustment on the broom carriage. This provides accurate tining depth, eliminates rail adjustments, and eliminates the need for a power transition adjuster (PTA).
• Proximity switches and an encoder are used to control the tining carriage end points and travel distance across the slab via user inputs to the G+ controller.
• The T/C-5600 is capable of advancing forward the length of the transverse tining broom with the auto-advance feature.
• Tracer Texture Control also works on transition adjustments with longitudinal tining.
• The longitudinal tining operation has a sonic sensor mounted over the center of the slab. The center assembly has 10 inches (254 mm) of hydraulic vertical height adjustment for crowning. The ends of the hinged longitudinal tining framework are used to set the tining member to grade.
A burlap drag on the front of this T/C-5600 applies texture on the highway before the spray cure. The T/C-5600 is using poly-wheel sensors for grade and steering off the new roadway.
On this airport project, the T/C-5600 is curing 37.5 feet (11.43 m) wide on a new runway (above, left). The contractor was completing multiple paving passes each day and the T/C-5600’s ability to turn its tracks 90 degrees allowed it to quickly and easily move from the end of one paving pass to the beginning of the next pass (above, right).
The GOMACO Texture/Cure Machines are carefully designed to give years of dependable and safe service. The emergency stop buttons are on the operator’s console, and on corners of the machine, which are easily accessible from the ground level. Another safety feature is a backup alarm, which is designed to alert personnel around the machine when the tracks are set to operate in reverse. Machine decals are shown as internationally recognized symbols. Other safety features include track guards, warning decals, an operator’s manual, and a safety manual.
GOMACO CORPORATION RECOMMENDS THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ALL SAFETY PROCEDURES.
Consult for options available.
Fuel tank reservoir: 30 gal. (113.6 L).
Hydraulic oil reservoir: 50 gal. (189.3 L).
AUTOMATIC CONTROL SYSTEM
Controls: GOMACO’s exclusive G+ control system features forward and reverse steering and grade control. It is sensored via stringline or other methods from our sensor library. This provides ease of operation and accuracy in texturing and curing.
Track length: 5.2 ft (1.58 m). Center-to-center sprocket and idler distance of 3.4 ft. (1.04 m).
Track width: 11.8 in. (300 mm).
Track speed: Low-range track speed up to 36 fpm (11 mpm) and a high-range track speed up to 96 fpm (29 mpm).
Hydraulic leg height adjustment: 36 in. (914 mm).
Ground pressure: 19.34 psi based on 36,920 lb. (16,747 kg) machine weight.
Transport width: 9.8 ft. (2.99 m) with spray bar folded and transverse tining broom removed.
Transport height: 10.4 ft. (3.17 m) with the exhaust pipe removed.
Operating weight: 36,920 lbs. (16,747 kg) based on the machine texturing/curing a 24 ft. (7.32 m) slab.
Note: Transport and operational weights and dimensions are variable, depending on the number of machine options.
Insert lengths available are 4 ft. (1.22 m), 8 ft. (2.44 m), and 12 ft. (3.66 m).
Spraying pump (max): 29.18 gpm (110.46 lpm).
Cure tank reservoir: 300 gal. (1135.6 L).
1.) Longitudinal tining.
2.) Transverse tining: 10 ft. (3.05 m) wide with 5 in. (127 mm) long wire tines spaced to meet specification requirements.
3.) Single pass transverse texture/cure option: 7 ft. (2.13 m) transverse tining bar with a 7 ft. (2.13 m) folding spray bar.
Optional: Additional wire tine texturing members are built to specifications.
Burlap water system.
Dual cure spray bar.
Transverse spray bar.
G+ sensor library.
Poly track pads.
Hot water tank.